Monday, October 27, 2008

October....

I have been so busy and haven't had time to blog. Here is the month of October recap. We went to St. George for a weekend and we HAD to go to Vegas. Vegas is my favorite place on earth. I could live there.... and if you know Wade he could not. He hates crowds. So, I had fun.... he did not. Bridger had a blast at FAO Shwartz on the big piano, and was terrible at every restaurant we went to. Luckily we had Grandma, Grandpa, and Maddie there to help us entertain Bridger.


If anyone knows my mom you know she is always baking. Bridger is now all about helping Grandma bake. As you can tell he is tons of help.
We went to the straw maze last week and had so much fun. Bridger loved being able to run around and we loved it because he couldn't get into too much trouble or destroy anything. He wouldn't let us hold his hand or hold him so he ran through the maze........twice. We couldn't just do it once because it was so fun!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! An update finally :)

Jenna Johnson said...

yeah no more of this 3 week crap!! I love you have a blog now!!

Holly said...

Hey Katie- It's Holly Howard Munns. I found your blog. Your little boy is so cute. I think its funny that you wrote about how Wade hates crowds. My husband does too and hate Vegas for the exact same reason.

Sharie said...

I just wanna pinch Bridger's cute little cheeks!

ashley said...

Katie! I just ran accross your blog. You have such a cute little family. Welcome to the blogging world!

Tiffany said...

I think you should post a picture of the big Christmas tree in the house.