Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HUSBAND TAG

5 Things He Loves
1. Hunting.... I always tease him its his first love.
2. Golf. He loves to golf with Bridger (Kind of. Bridger is not that much help)
3. Spending time with Bridger and me
4. Snowmobiling
5. Riding Motorbikes

5 Things On His To Do List
1. Figure out what he's going to get me for Christmas!
2. Pay my mom to fill my stocking since I MAKE him fill mine.
3. I assume some sort of duck/goose hunting if it snows
4. Get ready for our trip to Mexico. Oh wait, he just has to get in the car to go to the airport since I do the packing
5. Finish up a couple of remodels

5 Foods He Enjoys
1. Lets see everywhere we go its Steak, French fries, and Salad with Ranch
2. If we go to Chiz's its Shrimp dinner, fries, and salad with Ranch (so he's mixing it up there a little bit)
3. He LOOOOOOOOVES Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
4. Peanut Butter Rice Krispies
5. Basically anything that deals with Peanut Butter and Chocolate

5 Things You May Not Know About Him
1. He loves building houses.
2. He now is loving tile and finish work and I cannot be more grateful. It is a lot safer than putting trusses up on a house.
3. He is extremely helpful around the house.
4. He is always so willing to take Bridger if I need to work
5. Or if I need time to myself!

5 Places He's Lived
1. Parker, Idaho
2. Idaho Falls, Idaho
3. Pocatello, Idaho
4. St. George, Utah
5. Rexburg, Idaho

5 Quirky Things About Him
1. He religiously watches Gangland... like we have to DVR all the episodes for him
2. He paces while talking on the phone
3. He is just now learning to text!
4. Along those lines he never, ever uses a computer
5. Okay seriously I can't think of another thing.

I tag Jenna Johnson, and Tiffany Sorenson.
To be honest I don't know if anyone else reads my blog.

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

When, Why, and how long are you guys going to Mexico? How fun!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth Willmore said...

Hey friend, so I totally love your blog. Maybe when I'm not working anymore I can get one going also! Bridgee is so cute!! Beth

Chantri said...

Hey Girl! How are you doing? Your blog is SO FUN to look at! Can you e-mail me at studio.ck@hotmail.com....I have a questions about a couple Mary Kay products!!!

Leishman Family said...

I'm not coming up for Christmas... I want to see you though sometime!!! I miss you!! I will for sure tell you when I come up!

Jenna Johnson said...

haha!!! Apparently more people read your blog than me and Tiffany:) I'll be sure to do this tag soon!

Sharie said...

I love the Steak, fries, and salad with ranch comment.....isn't that like every guy!:) I know you're in Mexico livin the good life, but can't wait to get the details when you get back!!

Unknown said...

Hi Katie, I hope you had a great Christmas. When are you going to Mexico?

Beth Willmore said...

Hey, so I totally have a blog now it's jaredandbeth.blogspot.com you should check it out and tell me how to put pictures on it!
Beth