Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend in Island Park

We spent the weekend in Island Park with Wade's fam. We had so much fun relaxing and doing nothing. I was able to go up on Friday night for a party I had won in Mary Kay and spend the night with 7 other consultants. We laughed and talked and ate until 2:30 in the morning. The rest of the family came up Saturday and we stayed until Sunday. We all wished we could have stayed longer.
Bridger loved fishing and actually caught a fish...... with Wade's help.
Fall is definantly here in Idaho. The leaves are so beautiful right now. Bridger is real great in photos if you've noticed.

5 comments:

Chantri said...

I know you are bloggin now!! My mom told me you started one. YEAH! :) I am so excited to be able to keep in touch. You are such a darn cute mom!

Jonna said...

Katie, what a pretty picture of you! You must be selling Mary Kay. Chant did that for a while. Your little Bridger is so darn cute!

Jenna Johnson said...

You are smoking hot!! DANG!! How fun!! COME VISIT ME!!!

Sharie said...

What a cute little fam! Such a hot mom you are!

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey Katie, glad to see you finally have a blog! Let the addiction begin!