Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekend with Family

I have a lot of free time on my hands. Which would be why I have started to blog again. Wade works 7 days a week, usually leaves the house about 530 am and gets home at 8 pm. I want family and friends to be able to see what we are up to since we don't live near any of them now. So posts will be boring.... sorry I am not a creative person. I have to say it's a little weird to live in such a small town but have so many things available for the community. There is an ice skating rink a block from my house, an AMAZING aquatic center/gym, lakes within 10 miles, and a ski resort that is 15 miles from my house. Not that I ski, of course. And I cannot forget all of the animals. Almost every day I see deer or antelope. How odd.


Wade's dad and little sister, Hallie, came to visit us a couple weekends ago. It was fun minus the waterslide incident.

We drove up to a lake that's only 5 minutes from my house. The lake froze this year so that the ice is clear. You can see the bottom of the lake while walking around. It's a little creepy. Bridger thought it was cool... not me.

We went to an ice skating show and then swimming.

Keith took Bridger down the waterslide and fell over in the slide and hit his head. It was scary for a minute. Now we all just think it's funny.... Mostly because it gave Keith a black eye. Bridger is now scared to death of the slide and won't go down it anymore. Oh well.


This weekend my mom and sister are coming! I am so excited!

3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

You are seriously going to give me a heart attack with this posting!! Ok the water slide incident was funny though... and I'm with you on the frozen lake - definitely not for me!

Whitney said...

Agreed to all! Water slide kind of hilarious! Wish you had a picture of that... :) I'm glad there is lots for you guys to do though!

Marche' said...

Thanks for blogging again. It's fun to see and hear about what you are doing!