Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh how I love....

I love when family comes to visit. I used to see my mom almost every day. So I love it that she came to visit... It was not long enough tho. We went out for pizza, played at the PAC, and went ice skating.

I love bountiful baskets. I picked up my first one today here and couldn't be happier. Who knew strawberries could make me so happy!

I love LOVE my Kindle. Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law, my reading addiction has hit an all time high!

I love soap.com. With the nearest Wal-Mart 2 hours away, I was in a panic of how I would get my day to day items. Thank you soap.com. I get my order within 2 days and its free shipping. Oh how great that is.

And most of all I love this little one.... How could I not?

5 comments:

Jonna said...

Katie . . . did you move to China?
You have the cutest little guy ever! Chip sandwiches - he's my kind of kid!

Katie said...

We live in Wyoming. There is a grocery store but stuff you would get at Wal-Mart is pretty pricey!

Beth Willmore said...

Ok for some reason I can't watch the movie on my computer and I really want to know about chip sandwiches!!
I'm with you about the kindle, and I'm glad you found a cheaper way to get your day to day stuff!
20 days until we go on our awesome partay weekend!!

Marche' said...

Katie, I love it that you are blogging again! Thanks for the updates!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! What a stinkin cutie!